March 3, 2014
| Elder Applegate & 104 yr old investigator. |
My favorite was this old guy. he is 104 years old and he is preparing to get married and be baptized. He is super funny. He isn´t my investigator but I taught him on a division. He is super strong and does everything on his own. Cool huh
| Elder Araújo dos Santos and Elder Applegate on divisions with MOC3 |
I love the mission and all the people that I meet here. SO many different people.
We also meet a really funny family. They live in a HUGE house. They are 4 siblings. All above 50 in age. they way that they talked together reminded me alot of us 4, everyone is witty, joke around, and every laughs alot. They were super crazy, it didn´t really give us time to teach anything, but we marked another appointment for this week.
| Reactivation of couple after 5 years |
We are really starting to work well with the members. We have reactivated some awesome familes and everyone is super happy. Soon threre will be The Montes Claros Stake of Zion... this is what we are working for.
| Reactivate a fairly new convert |
I am super excited to be a part of this work. The Lord is blessing us all with sucess here in Montes Claros.
Sorry, not much to say today, but you can be expecting a hand letter this week ( I hope) :)
Love you all
Elder Applegate
Other Notes and Food Pictures from today's emails:
It is Carnaval, so the city is pretty quiet. :) With carnaval in Montes Claros it´ll be fine, everyone went to other cities. ll the stores are closed today. Carnaval the whole country shuts down. :)
| Chicken Fried Steak and Potatoes and Gravy |
| Now that's a KNIFE! |
| Brazillian Hamburger |
No comments:
Post a Comment