![]() |
| A Beef Cow in Brazil |
![]() |
| Typical Janaúba. I love it here. (my comp not so much, he is from the city) |
I ate chicken feet, chicken neck and chicken heart (not in the same day)
We had rodizio (all you can eat meat) and it was only 12 reais (6 bucks) SCORE!
And we are still teaching crazy people.
This week we taught this guy who was really crazy, like silly. So silly that my comp couldn't keep a straight face while teaching and kept cracking up. I invited him to be baptized and he said "huh?" and made a really funny face, that is when my comp lost it for sure. He kept laughing that whole day.
I am gaining weight back, don´t worry.
Expect a letter this week :)
Love yáll
Elder Applegate
![]() |
| Hash Browns and Scrambled Eggs |
In other Notes:
My weight is returning because i am making american breakfasts to help me. Eggs, hashbrowns, pancakes. I am sick of beans and rice.
The Cooking has to be from scratch, they don't have canned soup here, but they do have Ramen!



No comments:
Post a Comment